Thursday, December 23, 2010

BZZ....HTC HD7 Windows 7 Phone


As many of you know, I am a BzzAgent. I have just been accepted to the HTC Windows 7 Phone HD7 BzzCampaign. I am so excited. They are sending this phone to try out. I have been wanting one for so long. I cannot wait. The phone is suposed to be here within 3 weeks. Its going to be a long 3 weeks. I have missed my Blackberry.

This is why I am so excited:
  • Fast 3G connectivity via T-Mobile's HSDPA/UMTS network. (1700/2100 MHz bands, UMTS/HSDPA)
  • Windows Phone 7 operating system
  • 4.3-inch touchscreen display (480 x 800 pixels, 16 million colors) includes light and proximity sensors
  • Full QWERTY virtual keyboard
  • 5-megapixel autofocus camera
  • Ultra-fast Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking
  • GPS navigation
  • Text (SMS) and picture/video (MMS) messaging
  • Access to personal and work e-mail

No comments: